Bar Senior Phone, easy to use and simple phone
1. Product Introduction of the Bar Senior Phone
Bar senior phone is a bar design mobile phone with big keypad and big font.
With the basic function, it is a best choice for old people.
It includes a cradle charger for easier charging.
2. Product Parameter of the Bar Senior Phone
● Band: GSM900/1800 or GSM850/1900
● Display: Color LCD 1.77"
● Battery: 1,000mAh Nokia battery
● Talk time: 4 hrs
● Standby time: 300 hrs
● Size: 111*52*14mm
● Emergency button: 5 SOS numbers
● Torch: 5mm dia
● FM: Yes
● Cradle charger: Yes
Function of side keys
● Keypad Lock or FM optional
● 6 different ringtones
● 4 user profiles
● SOS on/off
● 5 SOS numbers
● 2 direct dialing numbers (M1, M2) or
Favorite numbers (5-8 numbers)
● 7 European languages
● 1 GSM handset
● 1 travel charger
● 1 desktop charger
● 1 1,000mAh Lion battery
● 1 user manual
3. Product Feature of the Bar Senior Phone
Meeting the needs of the users
● Higher volume speaker and ringtone
● Large and easy to read font
● Ultra strong body
● Desktop charger
4. Package and shipping of the Bar Senior Phone
Unit size: 111*52*14mm
Carton size: 35.5*25.5*26.2cm
QTY: 20 pcs / ctn
Shipping: by sea; by air
Delivery details: 35~40 working days after all details confirmed
5.SERVICES of the Bar Senior Phone
1. Price is negotiable for orders of large quantity;
2. Sample order is available;
3. Sample fee and shipping cost should paid by buyer; the sample fee will be reduced in our future order.
4.Customized orders are available, and the OEM package based on the MOQ 1000pcs.
1. If the return is caused by the quality or the mistake from us, we can do the one by one replace for you .
2. 6 months warranty.
3. We'll replace the broken parts with new parts in your repeat order;
4. Track the order until you get the goods
Q: Why does the screen switch off automatically?
A: In order to conserve energy, the screen switches itself off at a preset time. Under the SETTINGS menu item you can specify the time period after which this happens - either after two, five, 10, 20 or 30 seconds. Select the time period based on your speed of operating the keys. If the screen is in the energy saving mode and dark, you can switch it on again at any time by pressing any key.
Q: What does the Bluetooth icon on the display mean? What is Bluetooth?
A: Bluetooth is a technology for the transmission of data between two electronic devices such as mobile phones. In the case of emporia mobile phones, Bluetooth serves to establish a connection between the mobile phone and the hands-free equipment in the car or on headsets. The Bluetooth function may be switched on using a key on the side or via the Bluetooth menu item. The icon on the phone display indicates that the Bluetooth functionality is operating.
Q: Does all contact information stored get lost when changing the mobile phone?
A: Telephone numbers and names may either be saved to the memory of the mobile phone or on the SIM card. If the contacts are saved in the memory of the mobile phone, they must be copied to the SIM card when changing the mobile phone. If the SIM card is inserted in the new mobile phone, the contacts may be transferred to its address book. If you are changing the SIM card (tariff or service provider), all contacts must be transferred to the memory of the address book. We recommend that you keep all contacts handy external to the mobile phone (telephone list) so that you have the contacts even in the eventuality of losing all of them.